From SSDC, Inc.
- 1 Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century
- 2 Beyond the Rift
- 3 Battlelords CCG
- 4 Blood Dawn
- 5 Condemned
- 6 Do Not Be Alarmed: This is Only a Test
- 7 Engines of War
- 8 Galactic Underground
- 9 Galactic Underground 2
- 10 Galactic Underground 3
- 11 Hell's Kitchen
- 12 Injection
- 13 Lock-N-Load
- 14 No Man's Land
- 15 Uncle Ernie's Minions of Doom
- 1st edition - 1990, "1st white book" - Ram Python cover. Contained Physical Assemblage vital statistic. (ODS N/A - ISBN: N/A)
- "Arlington edition" - 1990, Ram Python cover, single page different from 1st edition. Only about 200 were printed. (ODS N/A - ISBN: N/A)
- 2nd edition - 1990, "2nd white book" - battle scene cover. Content revised from first edition.
- 3rd edition -1991, "Red Book" - Phentari cover, void back cover. Some (mostly minor) content changes from 2nd edition. (ODS N/A - ISBN: N/A)
- 3rd edition, second printing -1992, "Grey Book" - Battlescene cover featuring Eridani, wrap-around front/back cover. (ODS 101A - ISBN: N/A)
- 3rd edition, third printing. Page 2 indicates "Revised third printing." - "Grey Book" with same cover, but revisions to content. Printed circa 1992.
Also known as 4th edition. (ODS 101A - ISBN: N/A)
- 5th edition - 1993, "Black 'Cityscape' Book" - city scene featured on cover. Contents changed from 4th edition. (ODS 101B - ISBN: N/A)
- 6th Edition - February 2000. Current edition, content revised from 5th edition. (ISBN 0-9679400-0-1 • SSDC101))
- major changes from previous edition: new art, new computer rules, tweaked combat rules (introducing half and full actions), added an index, also added Hell's Point campaign Setting mini information
- September 2005 (ISBN 1-931320-04-7 • SSDC 7001) A self contained setting for Battlelords, for those brave enough to pass through the rift. Includes information on the races and galaxy that lies on the other side. Gives IWJGU tables and racial information on the races therein. Can also be used as a stand-alone campaign, for anyone that wants a little different experience.
- 1996 (ODS 3000)
- "Condemned" 1st Edition. 1993/1994. (ISBN N/A • ODS 701A)
Do Not Be Alarmed: This is Only a Test
This was a module printed by Global Games, a Canadian company.
- First Printing January, 1992 (GGC2001 - ISBN 0969587201 ). Copyright 1991, 1992 by Global Games Company. Only about 300 printed. This module took newbie's thru a training mission that, surprise, surprise went sour when the training facility was attacked during a training exercise.
This module has been recovered, and is now available as a free PDF: http://wiki.ssdc.com/wiki/Modules_in_Alphabetical_Order
- July 2007 (ISBN 1-931320-07-1 • SSDC8001)The first vehicle book. Gives detailed information about wheeled vehicles, skimmers and Humpty-Dumpties (Ultra-Armor). Sections include maneuver and control tables, vehicular combat rules and a catalog of common vehicles of the type.
- Free Engines of War Addendum: http://ssdc.com/files/battlelords/engines_of_war_addendum.pdf
- Original version:1992, black-and-white printed pamphlet (ODS N/A - ISBN: N/A)
- First Edition: Gravestone on cover. Printed 1993. Page 2 indicates "second printing." (ODS 301A - ISBN: N/A) Includes expanded matrices for Empaths, Energy Controllers and Healers. Includes physical information tables and expanded IWJGU tables. Also contains expanded skill tables and descriptions
- Second Edition: July 2000 (ISBN 0-9679400-7-9 • SSDC301) Offers expanded IWJGU tables, as well as physical information for races (hair, eyes, age, etc). Includes the expanded matrices for Empaths, Energy Controllers and Healers. Contains the expanded skill tables and descriptions as before. Information presented looks crisper than the previous edition. Also has racial artwork for I-Bots
- Third Edition: COMING SOON!
- "Galactic Underground 2." 1st Edition. 1994. (ISBN N/A • ODS 601A)
- Second Edition: April 2009 (ISBN 978-0-9679400-2-1 • SSDC 601) Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
- First Edition, First Printing, September 2002. (ISBN 1-931320-00-4 • SSDC 001)Presents us with the costs of living (or being alive), a brief look at the top 50 megacorps, and a whole chapter devoted to military service. More expanded IWJGU tables, this time racially specific and new Fortune tables. Offers more matrices for the Ikrini and Jezzadeic as well as the Sye-Men. Finally a quick peek at the media and its power and influence in the 23rd century.
- 1995 (ODS801B) Presents information on the planets, systems and hazards of Sector 3, Quadrant 1 of the Fornax Galaxy. Includes information on the Krakeds and the Arachnid collaborators, the Xarians. Also some information on the Motaran Rift.
- Copyright 1993: Lawrence Sims. Printed in the USA. (ISBN N/A • ODS 5010A)
- Copyright 1994 - flaming lettering of title (ISBN N/A • ODS 2000B)
- 1st edition: 1992, 1st Printing - (ISBN N/A • ODS201A)
- 1st edition: 1992, 2nd Printing - Page 2 indicates "Revised Second Printing" in lower left corner. Identical cover to 1st Printing.
- 2nd edition: 1995 (Mini-gun Cover) The sharp observer will note the shells being disgorged from the mini-gun still have bullets (ISBN N/A • ODS 201B) Contained more detailed information on weapons, armor, helmets, armor options, cybernetics, and equipment for the Battlelords universe (almost too much information for one book)
- Lock-N-Load has been split into two new books and a supplement published.
- November 2003 (ISBN 1-931320-02-0 • SSDC 201) First of the "new" Lock-N-Load's. This book features only armor, helmets, armor options, cybernetics and equipment (equipment broken down in categories). This list covers everything from the main book and previous editions of Lock-N-Load books.
- November 2004 (ISBN 1--931320-03-9 • SSDC 202) Second installment of Lock-N-Load, this book features guns, guns and well, more guns. Each weapon category has a brief on the best tactics for the weapons in category. Includes some general tactics, for use with any weapon (group tactics) and power consumption rules.
- 2006 Supplemental Lock-N-Load book. Available as PDF. Also available in hardcopy format from http://www.cafepress.com/ssdc.51934893. (ISBN 1-931320-05-5 • SSDC E203) Features previously unreleased weapons. Includes modifications for existing armor as well as a few new options. As before, weapon sections include tactics for use. Presents mental triggers, as cybernetic options and some overlooked general equipment.
- Original version (1993, ODS 401A)
- August 2000 Second Edition, First Printing. (ISBN 0-9679400-8-7 • SSDC 401) presents the inhabitants of the No Man's Land sector of the Fornax galaxy, including new player races the Misha, Aeodronian and the Sye-Men. Offers rules for space station services, as well as more detailed planetary information. Contains planetary defense measures (ground-based and orbital), as well as rules for Contacts for PCs. Best of all, has a far less foreboding cover than the previous edition.
Uncle Ernie's Minions of Doom
- 1994 (ODS501A)Here there be monsters! Lots of monsters, this book shows us what good ol' Uncle Ernie has made to plague the Alliance. Also presents information on the Arachnids and their minions, so that players and Battlemasters alike can feel the true depth of what lurks beyond.