Quick Reference Sheets
From SSDC, Inc.
Here's a collection of Quick Reference Sheets to make your gaming experience that much better. Thanks to all who have added.
- After Action Report by Michael J. Casavant -- Created to add a dash of realism and simplify the the BM's task when writing up notes on the mission. This file includes an AAR format and is followed by a sample AAR for a Battlelords mission. It ain't over 'til the paperwork's done!
- Combat Sequence flow chart:  by Ronaldo Nascimento -- A handy flow chart to keep the chaos of battle organized for a BM.
- Combat Quick Reference -- A sheet for BMs to remember combat, movement, and sighting modifiers.
- Expanded Character Sheet:  by Michael J. Casavant -- A set of seven customized character sheets, including an enhanced armor listing, mission logs, streamline combat sheet, and combat sheets customized for two vs. four arms and Eridani.
- Matrix Quick Reference Sheet:  by Tom Javoroski -- A quick way to keep track of frequently used matricies and their costs and attributes.
- NPC Tracker  -- With this handy sheet, you can keep track of up to four NPCs' armor and equipment.
- PC & NPC (BattleGrid) Tracker:  by Ronaldo Nascimento Another sheet for organizing the chaos of Battle. Spots for PCs and Initiative help to keep things a little less hectic.
Return to Newbie Guide